Interest Rate

Sent in a year ago everything I needed to cover my previous year and my final year of a three year perm. disablilty cancellation of my student loans.

I am perm. disabled because of a person running a stop sign and a few months later another person rear ened me twice in the same accident because they didn't look to see what I was doing to see I had stopped due to oncoming Traffic. Now a couple weeks away from when I am to have my loans forgiven even after sending them what they asked for, even had them tell me what to put in each line and they said that they got everything that its not acceptable they want the same stuff filled out the same way AGAIN. They have a low life Mercadees that acts even WORSE than the rest of them.

She thinks she is GOD. She even called me from a phone that has a Kansas afiliation and says thats not her. I picked up and it was her. Called my phone carrier and they said she was spoofing.

She did the same thing again and she put me to the site to rate her. They all put me through *** and to a place called 5280 Solutions.

They are NOT CREDIBLE people. EVERYONE of them are LOW LIFE LIARS< BULLIES< THIEVES and ID THEFT specialists and they MUST BE STOPPED.

Review about: Nelnet Student Loan.

Reason of review: They are doing illegal activity and have employees doing illegal activty including spoofing.

Preferred solution: To get the people that I said for them to put on and get things done so I am done or they are in jail for SPOOFING and other ILLEGAL activity on THEIR PART..

I didn't like: Incompetent staff, Hiding of information, Inconsistent answers to questions, Website.

Comments