Interest Rate

Like the reviewer before me I'm having issues with nelnet. In the first place I never asked for them to take over my loans. In the second place those who they hire to provide online customer service seem shady and rude. We started paying in Nov '15 and the payment was about $250 but the next payment was hiked to $369 without previous notice! THEN after contacting them they said it's their policy for the first payment to be low and the next to be higher, every two years!

This month I paid online early (Dec 27) for a January '16 payment. I got the screen saying I paid it and that the confirmation code would be emailed (this is shady too). It wasn't. There is no proof saying I paid it but I have the info from the original payment screen saying I paid it. I copy and paste online payment screens from my bills and this one is saved as well.

This company needs to be investigated.

Is there any other place to complain to who would investigate this company? Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive tactics and hiding of information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of nelnet loan. Nelnet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nelnet loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nelnet.

Had an Experience with Nelnet?

Comments