I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Student Loan Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..."
- "BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for..."
- "Luminess air customer service is terrible, I do NOT want any more of their product, I can't use 2 bottles of foundation within 45 days,( not to mension I..."
- "Be careful and do not use this service in 2016 if you want to get someone an E-GIFT CARD fast. The "usually in minutes" verbiage on their site is..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."