I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Student Loan Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "Never order from here!!! Should have known price was too good to be true.... ..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "This woman named Mel at Devita on flamingo office has a problem with patients!!she lies about there transportation!! And doesnt give medical reports to people and talk rude and yells..."
- "After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."