Website showed amount due $0.00 because I always pay more than the minimum.Then I received an email saying I was past due by a certain amount.
Then a second email with a completely different amount. Customer service at Nelnet said I didn't pay the minimum amount, therefore I was past due. Past due? On $0.00?
Are you kidding me? I even sent them a screenshot and they still can't tell me why the emails show two different amounts than what was reflected on their website. I now have to take screenshots of each and every screen and email I receive because of their questionable accounting skills.
This is actually the second time they have given false or inaccurate information.These guys are a joke.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."