San Diego, California

Website showed amount due $0.00 because I always pay more than the minimum.Then I received an email saying I was past due by a certain amount.

Related: Nelnet - WHAT A NIGHTMARE OF INCOMPETENCE

Then a second email with a completely different amount. Customer service at Nelnet said I didn't pay the minimum amount, therefore I was past due. Past due? On $0.00?

Are you kidding me? I even sent them a screenshot and they still can't tell me why the emails show two different amounts than what was reflected on their website. I now have to take screenshots of each and every screen and email I receive because of their questionable accounting skills.

This is actually the second time they have given false or inaccurate information.These guys are a joke.

Review about: Nelnet Student Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nelnet Student Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nelnet?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more NationStar Mortgage is an Evil, Disgusting, Unprofessional Company and I Don't Even Have a Loan With Them! Nationstar Mortgage "A NationStar employee was parked illegally on my street, on an ATV trail for more than 30 minutes. She was filling out some paper work in her truck and though..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more