Website showed amount due $0.00 because I always pay more than the minimum.Then I received an email saying I was past due by a certain amount.

Then a second email with a completely different amount. Customer service at Nelnet said I didn't pay the minimum amount, therefore I was past due. Past due? On $0.00?

Are you kidding me? I even sent them a screenshot and they still can't tell me why the emails show two different amounts than what was reflected on their website. I now have to take screenshots of each and every screen and email I receive because of their questionable accounting skills.

This is actually the second time they have given false or inaccurate information.These guys are a joke.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nelnet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nelnet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nelnet and nelnet student loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments