Nelnet - Inaccurate reporting
I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!review #477186
You may also like
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."