Nelnet - Inaccurate reporting
I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."