I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Student Loan Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "Luminess air customer service is terrible, I do NOT want any more of their product, I can't use 2 bottles of foundation within 45 days,( not to mension I..."
- "I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "I ordered the windham Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet). I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not..."