Nelnet - Inaccurate reporting
I was making payment to Nelnet every month based on what I could afford.In total I was $1200 behind based on their calculation, they then reported to Credit Bereau that my delinquency was over $30,000 which was the principal instead of $1,200 behind on payment!
I am not happy with this inaccuracy in reporting the amount that was behind.
I think that they do this on purpose to make it much more difficult for people to obtain any type of loan because it appears that you are seriously delinquent and will drop your overall credit scores!This practice needs to change!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc. and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas. I will share it in a..."
- "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..."
- "The technician broke my sensor located inside the tire. I return the same day because the tite was low, the check and said its ok. Two weeks later the same..."
- " FOR LOTTO JACKPOT CONTACT DR LUCKY TO HELP YOU OUT ON YOUR LOTTERY JACKPOT AND BE HAPPY FOREVER, SIR YOU ARE THE BEST IN WINNING LOTTERY FOR..."
- "My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."